Home Inspection by Precision Property Inspections, LLC is thorough and complete
Depending on the size and condition of the home, a thorough home inspection will take no more than four hours. A typical home inspection will require 2 to 3 hours.
We encourage you to attend the inspection as the inspection provides an invaluable learning and discovery experience during which you can get answers to your questions as they arise. Our inspection will provide insight not only into the condition but the recommended maintenance of the property you are about to purchase. At the end of the inspection we will review with you the identified defects that require repair or replacement. Within 24 to 48 hours we e-mail a detailed inspection report complete with digital pictures.
A home cannot fail an inspection. A professional home inspection provides you with an independent, unbiased view of any problems and their solutions, so that you will have all the facts you need to make a sound, informed decision.
Your detailed home inspection will include the following components and any other visibly related items:
- ROOF: Roofing materials, flashings, roof vents, gutters, downspouts, skylights, chimneys
- EXTERIOR: Siding and trim materials, stucco, stone and brick veneers, windows, doors, vents, drainage and grading, driveway, walkways, decks, patios, porches
- VISIBLE STRUCTURAL COMPONENTS: Posts, beams, connectors, foundation and framing components.
- ELECTRICAL: Service entry and clearances, main service panel, sub-panels, lighting, switches and outlets, visible wiring and junction boxes, grounding components, smoke detectors, carbon monoxide alarms
- PLUMBING: Water piping, traps and drains, kitchen and bathroom sinks and faucets, bathtubs/showers and toilets, sump pits and pumps, water heaters, exterior faucets
- ATTIC: Insulation, ventilation, roof framing, roof trusses, roof sheathing, electrical wiring, ductwork
- HEATING: Furnace/boiler condition, thermostats, furnace filters, ductwork
- AIR CONDITIONING: Condenser and lines
- INTERIOR: floors and ceilings, walls, stairways and railings, cabinets, countertops, fireplaces, and any safety-related items
- BASEMENTS, CRAWL SPACES, FOUNDATION: foundation walls, insulation, ventilation, moisture barrier, beams and posts, floor framing, subflooring